Tuesday, September 15th, 2020
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.4 per cent and 17 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,466.
The data shows:
- 1 case in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
- 1 case in Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 2 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 13 cases in the Winnipeg health
The data also shows:
- 269 active cases and 1181 individuals have recovered from COVID-19,
- there are 12 people in hospital and 3 people in intensive care, and
- the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.
WRHA – DISTRICT UPDATE
Winnipeg community area data is now available at www.manitoba.ca/COVID19. The city is divided into 12 community areas and, like the health districts, data regarding active and recovered cases, deaths and total cases is available. This data update reports on cases based on the individual’s address on their Manitoba Health card at the time they tested positive. This information serves to inform the public and guide decision-making.
IRTC in-office essential services schedule:
All IRTC Staff are available continuously via cellphone and email