Friday, September 11th, 2020
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.4 per cent and 15 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 1,393.
The data shows:
- four cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- three cases in Southern Health region
- eight cases in the Winnipeg health region
The data also shows:
- 287 active cases and 1,090 individuals have recovered from COVID-19
- there are 12 people in hospital and four people in intensive care
- the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority- District UPDATE
Winnipeg community area data is now available at Manitoba.ca/COVID19. The city is divided into 12 community areas and, like the health districts, data regarding active and recovered cases, deaths and total cases is available.
This data update reports on cases based on the individual’s address on their Manitoba Health card at the time they tested positive. This information serves to inform the public and guide decision-making.
Winnipeg Districts with highest ACTIVE cases of COVID-19:
- Downtown – 33 active cases
- Seven Oaks – 29 active cases
- River East – 25 active cases
COVID-19 CONTACT & EXPOSURE UPDATE: September 11, 2020
- Public health officials are advising of a potential exposure to COVID-19 that may have occurred on Sept. 1 at the GRMC Vision Centre, 20-144 6th St., Brandon, between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. The exposure risk is low, but those who visited this location at this time are asked to monitor for
IRTC in-office essential services schedule:
All IRTC Staff are available continuously via cellphone and email