Title: Finance Clerk
Location: IRTC Head Office, Fairford, MB
Deadline for Applications: December 5, 2018
Term: ASAP – March 31, 2019 (with possibility of renewal)
Salary: Based on Experience
Interlake Reserve Tribal Council (IRTC) consists of a partnership of six Manitoba Interlake communities. The Pre-Employment Program at IRTC is seeking to add a Finance Clerk to the IRTC Social Development department to take on various administrative tasks.
We are looking for an individual with the ability to multi-task, keen eye for details and solid computer skills.
Your goal will be to ensure our accounting related procedures run smoothly.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Process travel claims for staff
• Ensuring paper filing system is accurate and up to date
• Book travel arrangements for staff
• Producing cheque requests for traveling staff
• Verify all documents are properly signed and distributed
• Assist finance department upon request
• High school education
• Proven experience as a Finance Clerk is a plus
• Knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Organizational and multitasking abilities
• Reliable and strong work ethic
• Drivers license with access to a vehicle
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and three (3) written reference letters (preferably from present and past employers) by Wednesday, December 5, 2018 to:
Attention: Darlene Bird, Case Worker Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax No: 1 (204) 942-8840.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.