Title: Administrative Clerk
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Deadline for Applications: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Term: ASAP – March 31, 2018 (with possibility of renewal)
Salary: Based on Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
Under the direction and supervision of the Case Worker Coordinator, the incumbent is responsible for providing administrative support in carrying out the Pre-Employment Supports Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls
- Use of computer software and data entry
- Responsible for filing all documentation pertaining to clients in pre-employment supports Photocopying and faxing documents
- Perform clerical duties as assigned
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes
Qualifications and Conditions of Employment:
- High school graduate, have post-secondary education and/or training and a minimum of 2 years work Experience
- Proven ability working with highly confidential information
- Proficient in computer software an asset.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in recording and transcribing meeting minutes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and contribute as part of team.
- Member of IRTC communities an asset.
- Provide Criminal Record and Child Abuse Check.
- Have valid driver’s license and access to vehicle.
- Be willing to travel.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and three (3) written reference letters (preferably from present and past employers) before December 5, 2018 to:
Attention: Darlene Bird, Case Worker Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax No: 1 (204) 942-8840.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.