Interlake Reserves Tribal Council Inc.
The Interlake Reserves Tribal Council Inc. (IRTC) consists of a partnership of six (6) Manitoba Interlake communities working together to advance our collective well-being of members from the following communities:
- Dauphin River First Nation
- Kinonjeoshtegon First Nation
- Lake Manitoba First Nation
- Little Saskatchewan First Nation
- Peguis First Nation
- Pinaymootang First Nation
IRTC continue to feel the disregard and failing response from both Provincial and Federal governments.
IRTC HEALTH CENTRE DIRECTORY
- Lake Manitoba Health Centre | 204-768-2304
- Little Saskatchewan Health Centre | 204-659-5278
- Pinaymootang Health Centre | 204-659-5786
- Dauphin River Health Centre | 204-659-4100
- Peguis COVID-19 Hotline | 204-645-3291
- Kinonjeoshtegon Health Centre | 204-394-2220
Please call your local Health Centre for further information on COVID-19 testing sites and resources.